Are you a corresponding author?
Did you submit your full length paper?
Corresponding authors can:
1. Submit their full paper(s).
2. Revise their submitted full paper(s).
3. Assign a presenter
For technical support please contact Yorgis Androulakis.
Full length Papers
Download the UACE2023 Paper Template zip file, unzip it to your computer and use either the LateX or the MS Word template provided. Read the instructions to authors and prepare your full length paper. Sign-in, follow the visual guide and submit your paper.
Full length papers will be checked for compliance with the abstracts and for its technical content before their acceptance as articles in the UACE Proceedings.
Articles published in UACE Conference Proceedings are copyrighted by IACM/FORTH. The UACE2023 Conference Proceedings will be indexed in Scopus®
After publication in the UACE Conference Proceedings, the authors can use all or part of the article, in personal compilations or other publications of the authors’ own works. As UACE Conference Proceedings are Open Access, there is no restriction in downloading and printing of the article contained in the Proceedings. Any electronic posting of the article must include a link to the on-line publication of the article. If the article is to be reproduced in its original format in another forum, permission should be obtained from FORTH, by applying to the Conference Secretariat Yiota Rigopoulou
Terms and conditions
Each abstract/paper is associated with a “corresponding author” who submits the abstract/paper, fill in the presenter’s name and receives all correspondence regarding abstract/paper submission and paper presentation.
Withdrawal requests of abstracts or full papers should be made by the corresponding author only. A notification email must be sent to
- Abstracts and papers sent by mail, fax or e-mail will NOT be handled
- Only accepted papers of authors that have registered and participated in the UACE2023 conference will be considered for publication in the conference proceedings.
- The papers submitted, should be prepared following these instructions
- All papers will be checked for layout and content by the editorial board
- The editors reserve the right to reject those papers that are presented in too poor English, or that contain commercial rather than scientific content, or may request an immediate revision by the corresponding author.
Paper policy and regulations
With the submission of a paper to UACE2023, the corresponding author:
- accepts responsibility for the content of the submitted paper (please proofread the paper carefully prior to submission!);
- accepts to be the contact person for all correspondence about the paper and inform co-authors about its status;
- confirms that all co-authors are aware of and agree to the content of the paper and support the data presented;
- confirms that he/she and all co-authors are aware and agree with the following note:
"With the submission of a manuscript, and if a manuscript is accepted for publication, the author(s) agree to the right of the publisher to produce electronic versions and the right for electronic storage in databases as well as the right to reproduce and publish such versions offline without any extra remuneration."
- confirms that he/she and all co-authors are aware of the “Duties of authors” as described in “Statement of Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice”
Length of presentations
Invited and contributed papers will be allotted 20 minutes (incl. time for discussions).
Supported file formats of presentations
PowerPoint format (*.ppt *.pps *.pptx *.ppsx )or Portable Document Format (*.pdf).
The standard format of the projectors (aspect ratio 4:3 or 16:9) in all conference rooms will be announced.
We recommend using .mp4 videos encoded with H.264 video and AAC audio (MPEG-4 AVC). Other supported file formats are .mpg .wmv .avi. If you use a different codec or video format, please check its functionality in your lecture room, well in advance of your presentation.
Please note that creating an account in authors' area and submitting an abstract/paper for the conference does not entitle you as a conference participant. Each paper to be presented in the Conference, should be accompanied by at least one registration. An individual may be the presenting author of more than one paper. The presenting author does not have to be the first author to appear on the abstract, but he/she has to register for the conference by May 10, 2023
For registration to the Conference please visit the “Registration” area of the conference web-site.
ONLY FULL PAPERS of authors that registered and participated in UACE2023 will be included in the Conference Proceedings in the online database on this site and will be indexed in Scopus®.
For technical issues related to papers submission, please contact Yorgis Androulakis