The conference programme
The UA2021 conference programme includes 152 lectures in total.
Times refers to Eastern European Summer Time (EEST, UTC+3)
Use the search module on the right, to search for a lecture.
Last update, June 09, 2021: Since the publication of the final conference programme, minor changes applied in sessions 16, 14 and 18.
The timetable above, last updated on June 09, includes 16 structured sessions, 3 regular sessions and the AB Wood Medal lecture:
- S01. Acoustic Monitoring of Ocean Environments and Processes: Biology, Ecology, Geophysics and Man-made activities
- S02. Acoustics in polar environments
- S03. Advances in acoustic measurement systems: Technologies and applications, hydrophone research
- S04. Comprehensive nuclear test-ban treaty monitoring
- S05. Design of new experimental facilities to address future problems in underwater acoustics
- S06. Environmental acoustics and noise - Modelling and Measurements
- S07. Marine Mammals Research: Acoustic perspectives
- S08. Marine sediment acoustics
- S09. Modeling techniques for underwater acoustic scattering and propagation (including 3D effects)
- S10. Multibeam Echo Sounding: Bathymetry and sediment Classification
- S11. Situation-adaptive distributed networked systems
- S12. Sonar performance modeling and verification. Applications to active and passive sonar
- S13. Towards Automatic Target Recognition. Detection, Classification and Modelling
- S14. Underwater acoustic calibration, testing, facilities and standards
- S15. Underwater Communications and Networking
- S16. Underwater Unexploded Ordnance (UXO) Detection and Remediation
- S17. Signal Processing
- S18. Propagation Modelling II
- S19. Marine Security
- A B Wood Medal Prize
A detailed list of all sessions can be found here.